- Potential partners complete a questionnaire (we do not require a detailed business plan).
- If the basic concept fits our profile (Software, Communications and Networking, Internet Technologies, Intellectual Property, Advanced Materials) we schedule an initial meeting and evaluate any demos that are available.
- The best concepts move forward to a more detailed SWOT analysis.
- Final partners are selected, an initial product and/or business development plan is agreed upon.
- Cheques are cut, deals are signed, the hard work begins.
Beauseant evaluates and selects new startup partners every four to six months. Startups generally receive $5,000 to $50,000 for the funding required to create a functional proof of concept and in many cases a revenue generating business model.
In return, Beauseant asks for 5-15% ownership.